ADDITIVE FOR FRESHNESS
The additive ASL50 is used in the making of all types of medium or high water-activity bread products and those that require the center’s quality to be maintained. It is a concentrated additive that provides the following enhancements:
- Reduces retrogression or hardening of center during storage.
- Maintains center softness over time.
- Extends durability of baked products.
- Optimizes the use of other emulsifying and/or anti-hardening agents.
- Dose: 50 g of additive for every 50 kg of flour.
- Presentation: 5 kg bags
Download data sheet